What Tests We Do
IGS provides high quality, in situ geotechnical testing services to the development and construction industry,
consultants, and government.
Our services include:
We have differential GPS on board for set-out and location verification, and we have on-board Internet broadband connection
for electronic communication to-and-from clients.
- Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) and Piezo-Cone Testing (CPTu) using high sensitivity Geomil equipment.
- T-Bar penetration testing for strength assessment in soft clays.
- Dilatometer Testing (DMT) and Seismic Dilatometer Testing (SDMT) using the Marchetti Dilatometer and the Autoseis Shear Wave Generator.
- Vane Shear Testing using a computer-controlled and computer-logged push-in vane systems from Geomil and A.P. Van Den Berg.
- Installation of piezometers, groundwater standpipes and in situ permeability testing of sands.
- Soil sampling by PPI Sampler, Vertek Piston Sampler, Eziprobe Sampler, and Window Sampler.
We are led by an experienced geotechnical engineer who understands the requirements of our clients and who is committed to
keeping us at the forefront of our profession.